Ray Hughes ~ "DNA Is a Musical Decoding—You Actually Have a Song That is Uniquely Yours!" Have you ever heard a song and actually been affected at a level that made no sense to you? We read in scripture that "all creation declares the glory of God"—well you will be thrilled to hear this fantastic revelation by Ray Hughes (which is scientifically supported) at how music is actually far more complex then the words or sounds you hear! You'll discover that there is actual DNA coding involved in music that makes music a "living thing!"
I am a self-confessed Nokia die-hard. I have stuck with them even though the performance of some of their later models of phones, especially the touchscreen ones has been less than stellar. Nokia make great hardware. I am yet to find a manufacturer that makes sturdy long lasting phones Like Nokia does. However, their software seems to leave a lot to be desired. Saying that, I still do believe that the Nokia E71 is one of the best smartphones they may. I still have mine to date and it has served me faithfully. A friend who couldn’t understand my almost fanatical obsession with Nokia phones dared me to try another smartphone operating system. Try the iPhone or an Android phone and then tell me if you will go back to Nokia. The opportunity came when Safaricom introduced the uber-cheap Huawei IDEOS U8150 in Kenya. Retailing at 8,500 Kenya Shillings with 600MB free data and 1,000 Shillings free airtime, it was a bargain to say the least. The IDEOS had Android 2.2 (Froyo) installed. It com...
Comments